Revised interior trim, upgraded equipment levels and optional Sirius satellite radio highlight changes to the mid-price Jaguar model line.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
“3.0,” “4.2,” “R” 4-door sedan
3.0L V-6; 4.2L V-8; 4.2L Supercharged V-8
What’s New for ’07
- S-Type R Luxury Package features soft-grain leather seats with contrast piping, Burl Walnut veneer trim, electric rear sunblind, bright exterior trim and interactive cruise control.
- Adjustable foot pedals, memory system for driver’s seat, side mirrors, steering column and pedals, rain-sensing windshield wipers, electrochromic mirrors and programmable garage door opener are standard on the S-Type 3.0.
- Both “3.0” and 4.2” variants have been upgraded with soft-grain leather seats with contrast piping, Burl Walnut veneer trim and bright mirror caps.
- Bluetooth wireless cell phone connectivity and a DVD-based satellite navigation is standard on the “4.2.”
- Sirius satellite radio is optional on all variants.