The least costly Jaguar series has been pared to two models, a sedan and wagon, incorporating more standard features and new options.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
X-Type 3.0 4-door sedan and wagon
What’s New for ’07
- The Sport and VDP sedan variants have been discontinued.
- Stability control is standard.
- A power moonroof and split/fold rear seats are standard on the sedan.
- A rear object-detection system is standard on the wagon.
- New 17-in. alloy wheels are standard on the wagon and optional on the sedan.
- A Premium Sound Package is optional on the sedan.
- Bluetooth wireless cell-phone connectivity and Sirius satellite radio are optional.