New upscale cross/utility shares much with Dodge Caliber on which it is based.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
Sport, Limited 4-door CUV
What’s New for ’07
- Based on the front-drive Dodge Caliber platform, it is one of two all-new Jeep-branded cross/utility vehicles, but with prices starting slightly above those of its companion vehicle, Patriot.
- The 103.7-in. (2,634-mm) wheelbase vehicle is slightly smaller than the Liberty and is the first North American consumer-market Jeep in more than a half-century designed without a “Trail Rated” off-road variant.
- Powered by a 2.4L I-4 engine developed jointly by Group, Motor Co. Ltd. and Motors Corp. and made in Dundee, MI.
- Curtain side airbags and driver-controlled 3-mode stability control with electronic roll mitigation are standard safety features.
- Stain- and odor-resistant anti-static upholstery is standard in all models.
- A premium Boston Acoustics audio system is optional.