Totally redesigned, the new Wrangler is more comfortable on-road and has more off-road capability.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
X, Sahara, Limited SUV
What’s New for ’07
- Totally redesigned model has a longer wheelbase, more interior room and more rear-seat legroom.
- A 3.8L V-6 provides more horsepower and torque than the 4.0L I-6 it replaces.
- Larger wheel and tires along with a redesigned suspension system provide more ground clearance.
- Electric front-sway-bar-disconnect and front-axle controls are standard.
- Power windows and door locks are optional for the first time.
- A navigation system is optional on Sahara and Limited variants.
- An optional multi-piece hardtop replaces the prior 1-piece unit, providing various open-roof configurations.
- The redesigned frame results in better on-road handling, while increased use of sound-deadening material reduces interior noise.