Revised exterior styling, retuned suspension, an all-new all-aluminum 3.8L V-6 and a lower base price highlight Amanti changes for ’07.
Hwasung, South Korea
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
What’s New for ’07
- The revised sedan is 251 lbs. (114 kg) lighter than the prior model and features a restyled hood, grille, decklid, front and rear bumpers, rear quarter panels, headlamps and taillamps.
- The prior 200-hp, 3.5L V-6 has been replaced by a 264-hp all-aluminum 3.8L V-6.
- A tire-pressure monitoring system is standard.
- The redesigned 4-wheel independent suspension system provides better ride and handling with less weight.
- The base price has been reduced 7.9% by making certain features, such as leather seats and power sunroof, optional rather than standard.