The redesigned small van lineup now includes a lower-price short-wheelbase variant and a host of standard safety features.
Sohari, South Korea
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
Base short wheelbase; LX, EX long wheelbase van
What’s New for ’07
- The all-new midsize van is offered for the first time in two wheelbase lengths, both with 7-passenger capacity.
- The short wheelbase version is offered in one trim level; the long wheelbase (LWB) comes in two trim levels.
- LWB models feature rear seats that fold flat into the floor.
- All variants are powered by a 3.8L V-6 engine mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission.
- Front, front side-impact and curtain side airbags, stability control and a tire-pressure monitoring system are standard equipment on all models.
- The redesigned 4-wheel independent suspension system utilizes struts in front and a multi-link coil-spring design in the rear.
- Other standard features include power windows and locks, tilt steering column, cruise control and dual-zone climate control.