The redesigned cross/utility vehicle sports a new 3.8L V-6 that provides more power, better fuel economy and greater towing capacity, larger brakes and upgraded interior.
Wwasung, South Korea
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
Base, LX, EX 4-door CUV
What’s New for ’07
- The restyled exterior features new headlamps and taillamps along with redesigned front and rear fascias.
- An all-new 3.8L V-6 is rated at 262 hp compared with 192 hp for the 3.5L V-6 it replaces.
- A 5-speed automatic “sport shift” transmission replaces the 5-speed manual and 4-speed automatic gearboxes used in prior models.
- Larger 4-wheel antilock disc brakes provide shorter stopping distances.
- New standard safety features include 2stage front airbags, curtain side airbags, and stability control.
- Interior upgrades include a redesigned instrument panel and console, higher-quality upholstery materials, front-passenger central-locking control and revised steering-wheel-mounted cruise control and audio system switches.