A redesigned, more ergonomic, interior and enhanced off-road capability are major improvements.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
HSE and HSE Supercharged
4.0L Supercharged V-8; 4.4L V-8
What’s New for ’07
- A standard Terrain Response system that optimizes electronically controlled drivetrain and chassis components to one of five driver-selected modes: dry pavement, snow, mud, sand and extreme rock crawling.
- An infinitely variable locking rear differential and air conditioned front seats are standard on the Supercharged variant and optional on the standard HSE.
- The redesigned interior includes more ergonomically designed switches, more legible instruments, a higher-capacity air conditioning system and new front seats with improved whiplash protection and increased comfort.
- New safety features include a driver’s side knee airbag, enhanced passenger front airbag and the relocation of the front side-impact airbags to the seats from the doors.
- A laminated-glass windshield helps reduce interior noise levels.