The luxury hybrid CUV becomes more affordable with the introduction of a front-drive variant and by making some previously standard equipment optional.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
RX 400h 4-door CUV
3.5L V-6/Hybrid electric
What’s New for ’07
- A front-drive variant joins the lineup at a base price 15% below that of the prior all-wheel-drive model, while that of the AWD model is cut 11.7%.
- Previously standard, leather upholstery, power tilt/telescope steering wheel, power moonroof, driver’s seat/mirror memory system, towing package, roof rack and active cruise control are now optional.
- The front passenger seat is upgraded with a 10-way power adjuster in place the prior 8-way unit.
- 17-in. wheel are standard, while 18-in. wheel are optional.
- High-intensity-discharge headlamps are now available in combination with the optional adaptive headlamp system.
- Interior wood trim is available in place of the standard brushed-aluminum trim.