In addition to a new grille, revised headlamps and lower base prices, a longer-wheelbase variant provides a larger cargo box.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
4-door crew-cab pickup
What’s New for ’07
- A long-wheelbase variant comes with a 6.5-ft. (2.0-m) cargo box vs. the 5.5-ft. (1.7-m) box on the standard model.
- The exterior has been updated with a new grille, redesigned headlamps and revised taillamps.
- The interior has been revised with new chrome and wood accents.
- An optional Elite package includes chrome step bars; DVD navigation system; power moonroof; rear object-detection and trailer-tow package.
- New exterior colors are offered.
- Base prices have been reduced.
- Chrome alloy 20-in. wheels are optional.
- A monochrome appearance option package includes body color grille surround, bumpers, mirror caps and chrome step bars.