Along with the name change from Zephyr to MKZ and a lower base price, the midsize Lincoln sports a larger V-6 engine, a redesigned front end and an all-wheel-drive variant.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
What’s New for ’07
- The name has been changed to MKZ from Zephyr.
- A more powerful 3.5L V-6 replaces the 3.0L V-6 used in the Zephyr.
- All-wheel-drive variant has been added to the series.
- The front end has been restyled with a new hood, front fenders grille and bumper fascia.
- Sirius satellite radio is optional.