Base prices have been reduced substantially on the redesigned model line that now includes a long-wheelbase variant that provides more cargo room.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
Luxury, Ultimate 4-door SUV
What’s New for ’07
- The totally redesigned lineup now includes a new long-wheelbase variant that provides 24 cu.-ft. (0.7 cu.-m) of cargo space behind the standard third-row seat.
- The all-new chassis is stronger and more rigid than that of earlier models, helping to improve ride, handling and crash-energy management.
- The suspension system has been re-engineered for improved ride and handling.
- Additional sound-deadening material and more rigid body structure helps reduce interior noise levels.
- Seats have been redesigned to provide better support for a wider range of occupants.
- Standard safety features include stability control with roll sensors, side-impact and side curtain airbags.
- Options include an upgraded DVD navigation system with voice-command and a voice system to announce the names of upcoming streets.
- The available rear entertainment system is also optional.
- Base prices of standard-wheelbase variants have been reduced sharply.