The redesign cross/utility vehicle offers more interior room and optional 7-passenger seating in its longer, wider and taller body.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
ES, LS, XLS 4-door CUV
What’s New for ’07
- Built on an all-new platform, the redesigned model offers more interior room and, for the first time, optional 7-passenger seating that includes a fold-into-the-floor third-row seat.
- It is powered by a 220-hp, 3.0L V-6 engine that takes the place of the 160-hp, 2.4L I-4 engine used in prior models.
- A standard 5-speed automatic transmission replaces the previous model’s 5-speed manual and 4-speed automatic gearboxes.
- The base SE trim level is offered only in a 5-passenger, front-drive configuration, while the LS and XLS models come in front- and all-wheel-drive variants with 5- or 7-passenger accommodations.
- Stability control, curtain side airbags, front side-impact airbags and antilock brakes are standard on all models.