Minor exterior updates audio system upgrades and a conventional redesign of the controversial instrument panel mark ’07 Quest changes.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
Base, S, SL, SE 4-door van
What’s New for ’07
- The redesigned instrument panel places the gauges in front of the driver instead of the controversial center placement on prior models.
- The exterior has been updated with a new grille, redesigned front and rear lamp clusters, new 16- and 17-in. wheels and, on the SE, revised side sills.
- New options include a Technology Package featuring automatic dual-zone climate control, satellite radio, Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone interface, rear entertainment system, rear object-detection camera and automatic headlamp control.
- The optional rear entertainment system as a larger viewing screen.
- The optional audio system with in-dash 6-disc CD changer has been upgraded with MP-3 capability and an auxiliary input jack.