Improved ride and handling, redesigned controls, less interior noise and new infotainment options are among the changes.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
Base 4-door CUV
What’s New for ’07
- The redesigned suspension provides better ride, handling and steering “feel.”.
- Additional sound deadening material reduces interior noise level.
- Dual-stage front airbags with passenger-sensing system, side curtain airbags with rollover sensors, driver information center with 20 features, 4-wheel disc brakes, a tire-pressure monitoring system and stability control are standard.
- Interior revisions include a new instrument panel center stack, shift knob and steering wheel, along with new ventilation and wiper controls.
- The upgraded OnStar system is available with optional turn-by-turn voice navigation guidance.
- Remote start, a DVD navigation system and DVD rear entertainment system are optional.
- Audio systems have MP3 capability.
- Base prices have been reduced.