Previously part of the Aerio lineup, the redesigned SX4 becomes a separate model offering two trim levels, both with all-wheel drive.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
Base, Sport 4-door hatchback
What’s New for ’07
- Previously part of the Aerio lineup, the redesigned SX4 becomes a separate model built on an updated Swift platform with more aerodynamic, less wagon-like styling.
- It is available in base and Sport trim levels, both of which are all-wheel-drive.
- The all-new model has a 0.8-in. (20-mm) longer wheelbase than the prior SX, is somewhat wider, but some 4 ins. (102 mm) shorter and 3.6 ins. (91 mm) lower.
- It is powered by a new 2.0L I-4 engine rated at 143 hp compared with 155 hp for the 2.3L engine in the prior model.
- Prices are from $585 to $1,485 lower than corresponding all-wheel-drive ’06 models.