Returning to the lineup after a year's absence, the TT's longer and wider body provides more interior room while an improved chassis reduces weight and improves handling.
’08 Price Range
’07 Price Range
2-door coupe, convertible
2.0L Turbocharged I-4, 3.2L V-6
M-6, AMT- 6
What’s New for ’08
- Both coupe and convertible feature Audi's third-generation spaceframe technology, which reduces weight and improves weight distribution through the use of high-strength steel and aluminum.
- Power comes from a 200-hp, 2.0L turbocharged I-4 or a 3.2L V-6 that produces 250-hp.
- A 6-speed S-tronic dual-clutch automatic transmission is standard with the I-4 and optional with the V-6, while a 6-speed manual is standard on V-6 models.
- A series of interior options includes upgraded trim and additional storage.
- Other options include magnetic ride control, and an S-Line package, featuring 19-in. alloy wheels, revised bumpers and distinctive interior stitching.