Upgraded interior and exterior styling cues, along with powertrain and technology enhancements highlight the '08 models.
'08 Price Range
'07 Price Range
650i 2-door coupe and convertible
M-6, AMT-6, A-6
What's New for '08
- A new automatic transmission with steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters and a sport function for faster, more dynamic shifting is optional.
- Both the standard 18-in. and optional 19-in. alloy wheels feature updated, sportier designs. The Sport package now features forged 19-in. wheels with a higher strength-to-weight ratio, resulting in weight reduction and improved handling characteristics.
- Both coupe and convertible have reconfigured headlight lenses, a larger, redesigned front air dam, a reshaped trunklid, and new light-emitting diode taillights.
- Convertibles feature 's new Sun Reflective Technology leather seats, which significantly reduce seat-temperature increases caused by sunlight.
- Expanded technology options include active cruise control with stop-and-go capability, a lane-departure warning system, and USB ports in the audio system.