Extensively chassis refinements, a choice of 6-speed automatic or manual transmissions and the availability of all-wheel drive highlight '08 changes.
'08 Price Range
'07 Price Range
CTS 2.8, CTS 3.6, CTS-V sedan
What's New for '08
- Both the manual and automatic transmissions now feature six forward speeds.
- Both rear-and all-wheel-drive configurations now are offered.
- The chassis has been extensively revised and features a 2-in. (51-mm) wider track, aluminum front control arms and a multi-link rear suspension with fully isolated subframe.
- A new direct-injection version of the 3.6L V-6 is opional
- Other features include six standard airbags, adaptive headlamps that respond to steering wheel input and hand-crafted interior trim.
- Technology highlights include integrated i-Pod/MP3 capability, a 40-gigabyte-hard drive audio system, an optional Bose surround-sound system, optional smart-key entry and remote start, and upgraded navigation system with integrated On-Star communications technology.