The Impala receives a new 3.9L V-6 with cylinder-deactivation, as well as enhanced safety features and a lower base price.
Oshawa, ON, Canada
'09 Price Range
'07 Price Range
LS, LT, LTZ, SS sedan
3.5L V-6; 3.9L V-6; 5.3L V-8
What's New for '08
- A 3.9L V-6 with cylinder-deactivation for improved fuel economy is standard in LTZ and optional in LT variants.
- The 3.9L V-6 is also available with E85 flex-fuel capability.
- Tire-pressure monitoring is standard on all models.
- Upgraded, larger wheels include 17-in. alloy wheels on the 2LT, 18-in. machined aluminum flangeless wheels on the LTZ, and 18-in. chrome aluminum wheels on the SS.
- XM satellite radio is standard on all models.
- Stability control is standard on 2LT, LTZ and SS models.
- An optional 1LT Luxury Edition package includes leather trim, antilock brakes, traction control, rear spoiler, steering-wheel-mounted radio controls and OnStar with turn-by-turn navigation.
- The LS has a lower base price.