The all-new Malibu features a roomier interior inside a sportier exterior design.
'08 Price Range
'07 Price Range
LS, LT, LTZ sedan
2.4L V-6; 3.6L V-6
What's New for '08
- The 4-wheel independent suspension system features a strut design in front and a multi-link system in the rear that, combined with a longer wheelbase and wider track, significantly enhances handling.
- All-new for '08, the Malibu features a refined and contemporary exterior with new "global design" grille.
- Standard curtain side and front side-impact airbags, Chevrolet-blue back-lit gauges and an available 110-volt household electrical outlet and optional two-tone trim are highlights of the new, upscale interior design.
- A remote-start system is standard on LT and LTZ and optional on LS
- Electric power-assist steering is featured on models with the 2.4L I-4, while those with the 3.6L V-6 utilize a conventional hydraulic system.
- The available 6-speed automatic transmission is a segment-exclusive option on 4-cyl. models, according to Chevrolet.
- '08 Price Range '07 Price Range