Windsor, Ont., Canada
St. Louis, MO
'08 Price Range
'07 Price Range
LX, Touring, Limited 4-door passenger van
3.3L V-6, 3.8L V-6, 4.0L V-6
What's New for '08
- The all-new Town & Country is powered by a choice of three V-6 engines mated with a 4-speed or 6-speed automatic transmission.
- There are three distinct seating and storage systems, including a 1-touch, power-folding third-row seat, industry-exclusive second- and third-row seats that fold into the floor and a new Swivel-and-Go system, which allows second-row seats to rotate 180 degrees so passengers can face those in the third row along with a floor-mounted, removable table.
- Other unique interior features include "largest-in-segment" dual glove boxes, 13 cup and bottle holders, and optional features such as second-row power windows, stain- and odor-resistant anti-static seats and floormats, a removable, sliding front-row console, power sliding doors and liftgate, and a dual or tri-zone heating and cooling system.
- Heated front and second-row seats and a backup-assist system are optional.
- Stability control, emergency brake assist and all-row curtain side airbags are standard on all models.
- An extensive array of entertainment features include: a dual-function DVD entertainment system that can simultaneously play different media, the MyGIG entertainment and multimedia infotainment system with navigation capability, satellite radio and Sirius Backseat TV featuring children's programming, the UConnect bluetooth enabled hands-free cell-phone communication system and a 115-volt power inverter.