Brand-new in '08, the Avenger sedan combines Dodge's aggressive styling with exciting performance, unique safety and interior features and high fuel economy.
Sterling Heights, MI
'08 Price Range
'07 Price Range
SE, SXT, R/T sedan
2.4L I-4; 2.7L V-6; 3.5L V-6
What's New for '08
- The all-new Avenger is the first Dodge midsize car to offer all-wheel-drive, paired with a sport-tuned suspension, performance steering and stability control (R/T AWD model).
- The new joint-venture 2.4L I-4 World Engine in the SE variant, is more efficient and powerful than the 2.4L it replaces, and qualifies as a partial-zero-emissions vehicle in states with California emission standards.
- Standard safety equipment for all models includes multi-stage front, side-curtain, and front seat-mounted side-impact airbags.
- Antilock brakes and stability control are options.
- All audio systems have MP3 capability.
- Many unique options are available, including MyGiG multimedia system, beverage cooler compartment, heated and cooled front cupholder, stain- and odor- resistant seat fabric, heated seats, rear-seat DVD entertainment system, and premium headliner with light-emitting diode interior.