Windsor, Ont., Canada
St. Louis, MO
'08 Price Range
'07 Price Range
SE, SXT 4-door passenger van; Base cargo van
3.3L V-6, 3.8L V-6, 4.0L V-6
What's New for '08
- The Grand Caravan is completely new and is powered by a choice of three V-6 engines mated with one of two transmission choices, including an all-new segment-first 6-speed automatic.
- There are three distinct seating and storage systems, including a 1-touch, power-folding third-row seat, industry-exclusive Stow-'n-Go second and third-row seats that fold flat into the floor, and the new Swivel-'n-Go system, which allows second-row passenger seats to rotate 180 degrees so passengers can face the third row and also features a floor-mounted, removable table.
- Other unique interior features include "largest-in-segment" dual glove boxes, 13 cup and bottle holders, and optional features such as second-row power windows, stain- and odor-resistant anti-static seats and floormats, first- and second-row heated seats, a removable, sliding front-row console, power sliding doors and liftgate, and a dual or tri-zone heating and cooling system.
- Stability control, emergency brake assist and all-row curtain side airbags are standard on all models.
- A backup-assist system is optional.
- An extensive array of entertainment features also is available, including a dual-function DVD entertainment system that can simultaneously play different media, the MyGIG entertainment and multimedia infotainment system with navigation, Sirius satellite radio and Sirius Backseat TV featuring children's programming, the UConnect bluetooth enabled hands-free cell-phone communication system and a 115-volt power inverter.