'08 Price Range
'07 Price Range
LX, LX-PEX, EX-L 4-door sedan; LX-S, EX, EX-L 2-door coupe.
2.4L I-4; 3.5L V-6
M-5, M-6, A-5
What's New for '08
- The hybrid sedan has been discontinued.
- Interior dimensions have increased for both coupe and sedan variants, moving the sedan from the midsize EPA sedan classification to large sedan.
- Standard safety equipment includes electronic stability control, side curtain airbags, active front-seat head restraints and antilock brakes
- All models have an engineered body structure that enhances frontal collision compatibility with vehicles of different sizes and bumper heights.
- All audio systems are MP3 capable and feature an auxiliary input jack.
- All models except those equipped with the 4-cyl. engine and 5-speed manual transmission and the coupe V-6 with 6-speed manual meet partial-zero emissions standards in states adhering to California emissions standards.
- The cylinder-deactivation system expands the cylinder-deactivation operating range, resulting in increased fuel economy on V-6 models.