'08 Price Range
'07 Price Range
M35 Luxury, Sport, AWD; M45 Luxury, Sport, "x" 4-door sedan
3.5L V-6; 4.5L V-8
What's New for '08
- All-wheel drive is available on V-8-equipped models for the first time in the M45x variant.
- The exterior of all models is refreshed with new front and rear fascias, grille, decklid, taillights, rear fender panels and new chrome accents.
- Infiniti's new lane departure warning system is optional, and alerts the driver of drift by sounding an alarm and, in an emergency situation, providing brake assist if the car veers out of its lane without use of the turn signal.
- There is now greater design differentiation between Sport and non-Sport variants.
- Other revised options include the upgraded Infiniti touch-screen harddrive navigation system, 9.3 megabyte music storage harddrive, and real-time traffic updates through XM satellite radio, a revised instrument panel and additional interior lighting
- XM satellite radio now is standard on all models.
- '08 Price Range '07 Price Range