The Patriot shares similar improvements for the '08 model year with its platform-mate Jeep Compass.
'08 Price Range
'07 Price Range
Sport, Limited 4-door CUV
What's New for '08
- A 2.0L 4-cyl. engine is a "delete option" in place of the standard 2.4L engine for those seeking additional fuel economy.
- Air conditioning is now standard on all models, as is a tire-pressure monitoring system.
- All models feature new chrome accents on door lock knobs, interior door handles and radio knobs.
- The continuously variable transmission is now equipped with an Auto-Stick feature that enables the driver to manually "shift" through a simulated set of gear ratios.
- Sirius satellite radio expands to more than 130 channels of programming.
- The drivetrain has been recalibrated to improve drivability and noise, vibration and harshness characteristics. The Wrangler remains essentially unchanged after being completely redesigned for the '07 model year.