’08 Price Range
’07 Price Range
2.0T, Aero 2-door convertible, 4-door sedan and wagon
2.0 Turbocharged I-4; 2.8L Turbocharged V-6
M-6, A-5, A-6
What’s New for ’08
- Major exterior changes based on the AeroX concept car include a larger grille, V-shaped hood, new front fenders, headlamps, foglamps and taillamps, redesigned front and rear bumpers, color-matched Aero rocker panels, new color-matched door handles, 16-in. and 17-in. alloy wheels and flat wiper blades on all models.
- Xenon active-headlamps, that follow steering wheel inputs, are standard on the Aero and optional on other variants
- Other standard features for all models include OnStar and XM satellite radio equipment, a tire-pressure monitoring system, and rain-sensing wipers.
- A Bose Centerpoint surround-sound audio system is standard on the Aero Sport sedan and SportCombi, and available on 2.0T variants.
- A new, on-demand Haldex all-wheel-drive system is slated to appear late in the ’08 model run.