New to the U.S. market, Mercedes’ ultra-small rear-drive “city” car comes in coupe and cabriolet body styles.
’08 Price Range
’07 Price Range
Pure, Passion 2-door coupe; Passion 2-door convertible
What’s New for ’08
- New to the U.S. market, the Fortwo is available in 2-door coupe or convertible body styles, the latter utilizing a retractable rear window and power-folding cloth center section to achieve open-air status.
- Two trim levels, Pure and Passion, are available for the coupe, while the convertible is offered in Passion trim only.
- All variants are powered by a 70-hp 1.0L 3-cyl. engine that drives the rear wheels through an 5-speed automatic transmission.
- Standard equipment on all models includes antilock brakes stability control, keyless entry and curtain side airbags.
- Equipment upgrades on Passion variants include power moonroof (coupe) automatic air conditioning, heated power side mirrors, power windows, alloy wheels and a 6-disc CD (coupe) or CD/MP3 (convertible) changer.
- On the list of options is a Comfort package (power steering, automatic headlamp control, heated leather seats and rain-sensing wipers), air conditioning (Pure only), power steering, theft alarm, 6-disc CD/MP3 changer (Passion coupe) instrumentation (clock and tach) and metallic paint.