Ota City, Japan
’08 Price Range
’07 Price Range
2.5i, 2.5i SE, WRX, WRX Limited 4-door sedan and wagon; Sport Wagon; WRX TR, WRX STi, WRX STi Limited 4-door sedan
2.5L H-4; 2.5L Turbocharged H-4;
M-5, M-6, A-4
What’s New for ’08
- All Impreza models ride on a new, wider and longer platform with revised suspension, including an all-new double-wishbone setup in the rear, that results in improved handling as well as lower noise, vibration and harshness levels.
- The naturally aspirated engine features new intake ports and catalyst system, while the turbocharged engine receives a new intake manifold, turbocharger and intercooler, improving the output and reducing emissions levels for both engines.
- New, standard safety equipment for all models includes stability control, front, side-impact and side-curtain airbags, seat belt pretensioners, anti-lock brakes, and active head restraints (not available with optional WRX sport seats).
- A stability-control “off” button allows the driver to de-activate traction control.
- A navigation system and Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone connectivity are optional.