An extensively redesigned exterior and a new transmission are among the major changes for ’08.
’08 Price Range
’07 Price Range
XL, Touring, XLS, Limited 4-door sedan
What’s New for ’08
- A new 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift capability is available across the board.
- The 4-wheel-disc antilock brake system has been upgraded with larger rear rotors and aluminum calipers.
- The exterior design sports a new front bumper, grille and headlight design, new smoke-colored tail lamp lenses, chrome door handles, while new 6-spoke, 17-in. alloy wheels are standard on Touring and XLS variants.
- New standard interior features include an AM/FM stereo with 6-disc in-dash CD changer and auxiliary input jack, leather shift knob, revised multi-information display and new instrument panel chrome accents.
- An 8-way power passenger seat with available power-adjustable lumbar support is optional on the XLS and Limited, while a 4-way power passenger seat is available on XL variants equipped with leather seats.