All-new for ’08, the Highlander is larger and more powerful than the model it replaces, yet achieves better fuel economy and features a long list of standard safety equipment.
’08 Price Range
’07 Price Range
Base, Sport, Limited 4-door CUV
3.5L V-6; Hybrid 3.3L V-6
What’s New for ’08
- The all-new exterior features a new silver colored grille, fixed rear glass, black rear bumper cover and 5-spoke, 19-in. wheels.
- A Sport variant joins the lineup while the 4-cyl. engine has been discontinued and all conventional varients are powered by a 3.5L V-6 mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
- All models feature ’s Star Safety System, which includes anti-lock brakes with brake-assist, traction control, and enhanced stability control, which redistributes torque and braking force, as well as aiding in emergency steering.
- Additional sound insulation and new engine mounts reduce interior noise levels.
- Base prices haven been lowered on Hybrid variants.