’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
XLR, XLR-V 2-passenger convertible
4.4L Supercharged V-8; 4.6L V-8
Bowling Green, KY
What’s New for ’09
- The exterior receives major styling changes, including new front and rear fascias and new side fender vents, while Platinum and V-series models feature new upper and lower grilles, fog lamps and revised hood.
- The Platinum edition also sports new chrome exhaust tips, rear fascia trim and 18-in. wheels with available chrome finish.
- The interior features hand-stitched leather on the upper dash, new instrument cluster graphics and trim rings and new power window controls, along with two new wood-grain and metal trims.
- The XLR-V now features an Alcantara headliner.
- GM’s OnStar navigation system, which provides Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone connectivity and enables directions to be downloaded while driving and provides turn-by-turn directions, is standard on all models.