’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
LS, LT, SS coupe and sedan
2.2L I-4, 2.0L Turbocharged I-4
What’s New for ’09
- The Sport model has been discontinued and designations have reverted to the LS, LT and SS with the latter now available as a sedan.
- LS and LT models get a fuel-economy boost thanks to a revised 2.2L Ecotec engine with variable valve timing, low rolling-resistance tires, and a “taller” final drive ratio on models equipped with the manual transmission.
- The SS models are powered by a new 2.0L Turbocharged Ecotec I-4 with direct fuel injection and intercooler.
- Standard equipment on all models include GM’s OnStar system, USB-type audio input jack and a flat-tire inflation kit in place of a traditional spare tire; a traditional spare tire and Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone interface are optional.
- Three new exterior colors, one new interior color, and new wheels are offered.