’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
LS, LT, LTZ 4-door SUV
4.8L V-8, 5.3L V-8, 6.2L V-8
Arlington, TX; Janesville, WI; Silao, Mexico
What’s New for ’09
- 7A new, E85-compatible 6.2L V-8 with variable-valve timing is optional for LTZ variants, while all models with the 5.3L and 6.2L engines receive a new 6-speed automatic transmission. In addition, rear-wheel-drive models equipped with the 5.3L also receive a new 3.06:1 axle ratio, further improving fuel economy.
- A trailer-brake control module is integrated with the antilock-brake system, and a 3-passenger third-row seat is now standard.
- NNew standard features for LTZ models include heated and cooled 12-way power front seats, leather seating surfaces, new body-side moldings with accent strip, new rear fascia with chrome strip and trailer hitch cover, brushed steel steering wheel trim plate, Bose Centerpoint surround sound system, and sill plates with Chevrolet logo.
- A new Luxury Package is available for 1LT models.
- The available OnStar system provides turn-by-turn directions, slows and stops the engine in the event of theft, and can download and store directions to a given destination. It also features a Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone interface with integrated steering wheel controls.
- The optional XM radio can provide real-time traffic updates and advisories to the optional navigation system.
- Other new options that vary by model include a towing package, new 20-in. chrome wheels, side blind-spot detection system, and interior trim options.