’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
ST, SLT, TRX, Sport, Laramie, Big Horn, Lone Star (Texas only) 2-door regular-cab, extended-cab and 4-door crew-cab pickup
3.7L V-6; 4.7L V-8; 5.7L V-8
St. Louis, MO; Warren, MI
What’s New for ’09
- The new Ram features a more aggressive “big rig” style front end, a tailgate-with integrated spoiler and lift-assist for easy closing, and according to , a segment-first multi-link coil-spring rear suspension that delivers improved handling and a smoother ride.
- Another industry first, according to Chrysler, is the “RamBox” storage system, which features locking, waterproof, illuminated and drainable storage in the side walls of the pickup bed and is optional for Crew Cab models.
- All models and cab configurations feature standard full curtain side airbags, antilock brakes and stability control, while a choice of radar- or camera-based backup assist systems is optional.
- The interior upgrades include a new 6-gauge instrument cluster with chrome accent rings, automatic climate control, premium seating, and the first-ever optional floor shifter in a Ram.
- “Other interior options vary by grade and cab type, and include heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats and in-floor storage bins (Crew Cab), electronic information center (standard on SLT and higher trim levels), heated steering wheel, express up-and-down power windows, adjustable pedals, harddrive infotainment system, and a segment-first 506-watt audio system, as well as other features.