’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
XL, FX-4, XLT, Lariat, Harley-Davidson standard-cab, SuperCab extended-cab and SuperCrew 4-door crew-cab pickup
5.4L V-8; 6.4L V-8 diesel; 6.8L V-10
What’s New for ’09
- The lineup expands with the addition of a Harley-Davidson version of the F-450, nicknamed “Big Hog Daddy,” in a unique blue-flame color scheme and with the ability to haul extra heavy loads.
- Air conditioning and trailer-tow mirrors are standard on the XL variant; power trailer mirrors, privacy glass, integrated trailer-brake control for the antilock brake system and keyless entry are standard on XLT; added to FX-4 are power-telescoping mirrors, power seats, privacy glass, integrated trailer-brake control, captain’s chairs and Sirius satellite radio, while Lariat gets all of the FX-4 equipment plus reverse-camera system, heated seats, the SYNC hands-free entertainment and communications system and a power-sliding rear window.
- Technology options include Sirius Travel Link, on models with the available navigation system – delivering local weather and traffic conditions plus fuel-price information.
- 5Work Solutions options include an in-dash computer with high-speed internet and print capabilities; Tool Link that maintains an inventory of tools and equipment with an RF (radio frequency) tag stored in the truck, and Crew Chief, that allows dispatchers to quickly locate and dispatch workers to a job site.
- †Cabela’s FX-4, a top-of-the-line trim package for FX-4 variants features unique 2-tone exterior paint combinations and custom mud flaps, upgraded interior trim with wood accents, special floor mats and additional lockable storage in the console and beneath the rear seat, plus interior and exterior badges displaying the logo of Cabela Inc., the world’s largest outdoor equipment outfitter.
- A less costly spray-on bed protector is a factory-installed optional alternative to a conventional plastic liner.