’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
SE, SEL, Limited 4-door CUV
Oakville, ON, Canada
What’s New for ’09
- The all-new cross/utility vehicle with controversial boxy styling provides room for three rows of seats and a large cargo area. The overall look is more like that of a station wagon than a CUV.
- Both front- and all-wheel-drive variants are powered by a 3.5L V-6 mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
- ’s SYNC hands-free entertainment and communications system with 911 capability is standard.
- A 700-watt Sony audio system, refrigerated rear console compartment and backup camera system are optional.
- Available with the optional navigation system, Sirius Travel Link provides local traffic and weather information plus fuel prices at 120,000 U.S. gasoline stations.