’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
LX, EX, EX-L, Touring 4-door CUV
Lincoln, AL; Alliston, ON, Canada
What’s New for ’09
- *Wheelbase and overall length of the redesigned CUV increase by 2.9 ins. (74 mm) and overall width by 1 in. (25 mm), providing enough additional interior room for a standard third-row seat, although the vehicle is slightly lighter than the prior model, partially through the use of an aluminum hood.
- On the safety front, the stronger, more rigid body has been engineered to improve crash compatibility with larger and smaller vehicles and the front seats now are equipped with active head restraints. Both second- and third-row seats are equipped with LATCH child-seat anchors.
- Although the 3.5L V-6 produces more power, a cylinder deactivation system helps increase fuel economy from 7% to 15% in city driving and 10% to 15% on the highway.
- It is offered in four trim levels, including a new top-of-the-line Touring edition.
- Other new standard features include a flip-open rear hatch window, integrated tow hitch, hill-start assist, tilt/telescope steering column and, on the Touring model only, a power-lift tailgate and a navigation system with Bluetooth hands-free connectivity.