’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
Base, S, SL, Krom 4-door wagon
What’s New for ’09
- Bowing in May 2009, the quirky styling of the 99.6-in. (2,530-mm) wheelbase small car is designed to appeal to more youthful buyers, and offers a maximum of interior space within minimal exterior dimensions.
- It is offered in four trim levels, all powered by a 122-hp, 1.8L I-4 engine that is connected to a 6-speed manual gearbox in the base variant, a 6-speed manual or continuously variable transmission in the S and only to a CVT in SL and Krom variants.
- A special cargo version, optional on the base variant, deletes the rear seats and trim.
- To enhance “youth” appeal, Cube is offered with 40-plus individual accessories, ranging from a 20-color interior illumination kit to “shag” carpet instrument panel inserts, aerodynamic body kits and an a range of custom 16-in. wheels.
- The top-end Krom, developed by North America’s Specialty Vehicles Group, offers unique exterior enhancements, custom interior upholstery, upgraded audio system, premium audio system with iPod interface Titanium interior trim, aluminum trimmed pedals and automatic climate control.