’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
S, SL, LE 4-door CUV
What’s New for ’09
- Rejoining the lineup after a year’s absence, Murano features an all-new body structure that is 150% stiffer than that of the prior model for better ride and handling and reduced interior noise.
- It is powered by a revised 3.5L V-6 that now produces 10.4% more power and 1.5% more torque that that of the prior model, while a revised suspension system improves handling.
- The engine is connected to a new second-generation continuously variable transmission that provides improved shift action and offers adaptive shift control to better respond to varying driving styles.
- Interior improvements include more supportive seats, push-button ignition and revised instrument panel.
- Among the options are a “pop-up” rear cargo organizer, intelligent-key system, rain-sensing wipers, XM satellite radio, rearview camera and an iPod connector.