’09 Price Range
’08 Price Range
Base, Premium, Luxury 4-door SUV
2.4L I-4; 3.2L V-6
M-5, A-4, A-5
What’s New for ’09
- The base engine is a new 2.4L I-4, while a new variable-valve-timing-equipped 3.2L V-6, which boasts improved fuel economy, an increase of 45 hp and 20% fewer emissions than the 2.7L V-6 it replaces, is optional.
- The V-6 is mated to a new 5-speed automatic transmission and rear disc brakes replace the former drums.
- It now features more even 50/50 front/rear weight distribution along with a stiffer body structure, and offers two separate 4-wheel drive systems for enhanced off-road capability, as well as a restyled grille and front fascia.
- Hill-descent control and hill-hold systems are available on models equipped with the V-6 and full-time 4-wheel drive.
- The interior has illuminated steering-wheel-mounted controls, a sliding front center armrest, revised climate controls, upgraded audio systems and new cloth seat material.