’10 Price Range
’09 Price Range
Alliston, ON, Canada
What’s New for ’10
- The outside is refreshed with new front and rear fascias, including the grille, revised hood, new, brighter light-emitting-diode taillamps, revised moldings and optional redesigned 17-in. aluminum wheels.
- The cabin is enhanced with a new sport steering wheel with paddle shifters, redesigned instrument cluster and revised center stack along with optional ventilated front seats.
- Other new options include a blind-spot information system, adaptive cruise control, navigation system with real-time traffic and weather updates, rear view camera system and a premium sound system with hard-drive and USB connectivity.
- The engine is refined with revised variable intake timing, variable intake manifold, new intake valve springs, more rigid block, new exhaust-gas-recirculation system, improved cylinder head cooling, larger throttle body and stronger internal components.
- Power is delivered to the wheels through a 6-speed automatic transmission with multi-clutch torque converter.
- Settings on the adjustable damper system have been re-calibrated.