’10 Price Range:
’09 Price Range:
S, SE, SEL, Sport, Hybrid 4-door sedan
2.5L I-4; 2.5L I-4/electric motor; 3.0L V-6; 3.5L V-6
M6, A6, CVT
What’s New for ’10
- The expanded lineup now includes a hybrid variant as well as a performance-oriented Sport model powered by a 3.5L V-6.
- A more fuel-efficient 2.5L I-4 replaces the prior 2.3L 4-cyl. as the base engine.
- All but the Hybrid are available with front- and All-wheel-drive power-transfer systems.
- A 6-speed automatic transmission now is optional in combination with the 4-cyl. engine as well as the V-6, replacing a 5-speed version.
- The Hybrid receives an upgraded nickel-metal-hydride battery pack that produces 20% more power than earlier versions used in Escape and Mariner hybrids.
- All models feature a redesigned hood and grille, new headlamps and taillamps, a revised interior and additional under-body panels to improve aerodynamics and fuel economy.
- Technological upgrades include electric power steering, an optional blind-spot alert system, Sony-branded audio systems and Sync voice-activated control system.