’10 Price Range
’09 Price Range
LX, EX 4-door sedan
1.3L I-4/electric motor
What’s New for ’10:
- The Insight returns to the U.S. market as a 4-door sedan powered by a 1.3L 4-cyl. gasoline engine along with a 10-kilowatt electric motor. It is the most affordable hybrid available in the U.S., according to .
- Fuel economy is rated at 40/43 MPG (5.8/5.5 L/100 km) city/highway.
- The Insight is available in two trim levels, the LX and up-market EX.
- Standard features on the LX include automatic climate control, tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, manual driver seat height adjustment, four-speaker AM/FM radio with CD player and auxiliary audio inputs and power windows.
- The EX adds stability control, cruise control, alloy wheels, upgraded 6-speaker audio system, center console with armrest and storage, heated exterior mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators and paddle-shifters.
- A navigation system with Bluetooth hands-free connectivity and steering-wheel mounted controls is optional on EX models.
- All models have dual-stage front, seat-mounted side-impact and curtain-side airbags, anti-lock brakes, and active front-seat headrests.
- The Eco Assist system can modify throttle, air conditioning and idle-stop cycles for even greater efficiency when in ECON mode and provides feedback to encourage fuel-efficient driving.