’10 Price Range:
’09 Price Range:
LX, EX, SX 4-door sedan; Koup EX, SX 2-door coupe
2.0L I-4; 2.4L I-4
M5, M6, A4, A5
Hwasung, South Korea
What’s New for ’10
- The all-new lineup is offered in LX, EX and SX sedan variants along with EX and SX Koup 2-door coupes.
- The sedan’s 104-in. (2,642-mm) wheelbase is slightly longer than that of the Spectra it replaces with about the same overall length.
- LX and EX sedan and EX Koup variants are powered by a 156-hp, 2.0L I-4 in combination with a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission.
- Both SX variants come with a 173-hp, 2.4L I-5 connected to a standard 6-speed manual gearbox or optional 5-speed automatic transmission.
- ZOffered in combination with the 2.0L engine, an optional Fuel Economy Package couples a 5-speed automatic transmission, electric power steering, low-rolling-resistance tires and aerodynamic exterior enhancements to achieve a highway fuel economy rating of 36 mpg (6.5 L/100 km) compared with 34 mpg (6.9 L/100 km) for models without the package.