’10 Price Range
’09 Price Range
What’s New for ’10
- The interior features a revised center stack and instrument panel, premium leather seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel with genuine wood accents, an in-armrest storage compartment and climate control system air filter.
- A 6-speed transmission with manual shift mode is standard.
- Optional, active high-intensity-discharge headlights that respond to speed and steering-wheel input, improve nighttime visibility.
- New options include rain-sensing wipers, rear camera-based backup-assist system, voice-activated Sirius Travel Link navigation system and blind spot warning system.
- Other new features include the Sync hands-free information system with automatic 911 Assist in the event of a crash and a premium THX II sound system.