The XC60 debuts as a new entry-level model for the XC family for model year ’10.
’10 Price Range:
’09 Price Range:
3.2, 3.2 AWD, T6 4-door CUV
3.0L Turbocharged I-6
What’s New for ’10
- The XC60 is Volvo’s all-new CUV, available with a naturally aspirated 3.2 L I-6 in front- and all-wheel drive Configuration:s, as well as an all-wheel drive turbocharged 3.0L I-6.
- Both Engines: are mated exclusively to a 6-speed “Geartronic” automatic Transmissions: with manual shift mode.
- Stability control, 4-channel anti-lock brakes, HD radio, Bluetooth hands-free cell-phone interface, auxiliary and USB audio input jacks and complimentary Sirius satellite radio service for six months, are standard on all models.
- City Safety, a collision-avoidance system that either pre-charges or applies brakes after sounding a warning at speeds under 20 mph, is standard equipment.
- Over 9-in.of ground clearance and large 18- or 19-in. alloy wheels provide off-road capability.