Body Styles: 2-door hatchback Drive Configuration: Front Engines: 1.3L I-4 Transmissions: CVT Assembly Location: Takaoka, Japan What’s New for ’12 Scion iQ, a 120.1-in. (3.0-m) long and 66.1-in (1.7-m) wide hatchback, joins the lineup. The interior layout provides “3+1” seating, room for 3 adults and 1 small passenger or package. It is powered by a 1.3L I-4 engine, mated to a continuously variable transmission. Standard infotainment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2012 Model: Scion iQ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642