Hino multimedia unit tailored to Australian truckers.
Hino Australia lays claim to being the first truck maker to make a digital audio broadcast multimedia unit standard across its range of vehicles. Sydney-based Hino's unit features a 6.1-in. (15.5-cm) high-definition touch screen, digital and conventional AM/FM radio receivers, compact-disc and digital videodisc players, and USB and SD inputs. It also is Bluetooth-enabled. The factory-fitted technology is standard in all Hino 300, 500 and 700 Series trucks built since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australian Truck Maker Rolls Out Multimedia Unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.